In order to protect the health of all participants, speakers, exhibitors and hotel staff the following measures will be in place:
- Attendees and staff will be required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times, unless eating/drinking
- Registration will be limited to the first 100 registrants to register online
- Spacing inside the general session has been expanded to allow proper distancing between attendees
- The exhibit floor will be limited to a maximum of 40 exhibitors
- Attendees are asked not to attend if they can answer yes to any of the following questions on the days of the meeting:
- Have you or anyone that is here with you for the conference been in close contact with a person or persons who have tested positive for the COVID-19 by laboratory confirmation in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Fever of 100 F or greater
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of the sense of taste or smell
- Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches
- Flu-like symptoms such as general weakness
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your time at the meeting.
Health & Hygiene Update from Hilton
Updated as of June 1, 2020
Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection Hilton has developed a global program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Hilton guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay: Hilton CleanStay with Lysol protection. The program has been developed with experts from RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces. In addition, experts from the Infection Prevention and Control team at Mayo Clinic will advise and assist in enhancing Hilton’s cleaning disinfection protocols.
Hilton CleanStay builds upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program will feature Lysol’s trusted cleaning products, solutions and training in North America. RB and Hilton are also exploring opportunities to expand the program into a global partnership. The program will include:
- Hilton CleanStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Industry-leading contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key at more than 4,700 properties globally
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
The rollout of Hilton CleanStay will begin at Hilton hotels worldwide this month.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
We have activated our regional and global response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our hotels and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
What to Expect During Your Stay. As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next. Please reach out to your hotel directly to understand their latest local guidelines.
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas in many of our hotels to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. Some states currently require that all of our Team Members and guests wear face coverings while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Our hotels have adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such as pool, spas, fitness centers, restaurants and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.
Learn more about Hilton’s CleanStay and EventReady guidelines.